A blog about my experiences with Web 2.0

1.19.2010

Interests for Web 2.0

So I've started this journey with the 23 Things and as I look over the list of "things" we are going to learn/do, I've found the following to be the most potentially interesting:

*Podcasting - I'm currently working on Podcasting with my technology students. They have been using Audacity to record a broadcast dealing with a topic they are studying in health class. They imported audio clips and sound effects and incorporated them into their podcasts.

I would like to learn more about broadcasting their Podcasts to a variety of audiences. I would also like to find out more about ways to embellish Podcasts.

*Mashups - Seems cool and interactive. Not quite sure how/what you do with it, but looks interesting...

*Ning - Lots of good stuff to check out. Just explored for a bit. Found "Flat Classrooms" - lots of potential for global networking with fellow teachers...

3 comments:

  1. Spartan Teacher?!?! Consider your blog virtually TP'ed!! =) Dvan probably won't see this as a constructive comment so I'm off to comment on a few others... - GO BLUE!! (Your fellow Wolverine fan!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree that "Flat Classrooms" would be great to join. You can do the Things out of order if you want to jump right into Nings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "Flat Classrooms" would be an excellent Ning in which you could be a participant. If I were you, I would jump right to that Thing.

    ReplyDelete